- Serve as the first-line support to staff members, students and parents of the Academy
- Provide support to software, network, e-mail, office applications and educational software issues
- Responsible for the opening, assignment, monitoring and closing of IT service tickets via the ticketing system
- Perform administrative duties such as maintaining hardware and software inventory, setting up of event schedule calendar and keeping track of loaned equipment and laptops etc.
- Assist IT related daily activities
- Relevant education background in either Information System, Information Technology or Computer Science disciplines
- Good understanding on the use of computer systems, mobile devices and other technical products
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Cantonese (including Mandarin)
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Ability to work independently
- Be a good team player
The ISF Foundation, Academy & Pre-School are committed to ensuring safety and well-being of our students. We hold high standards of recruitment practices with the attention to child safeguarding. All applicants to us must be willing to undergo background checks and child protection screening.
Free Shuttle Bus travelling to and from The ISF Academy will be provided:
Route: North Point > Admiralty Centre > Causeway Bay > Aberdeen > The ISF Academy
Application Deadline: 7 May 2021
Remuneration will commensurate with qualifications and experience. We will offer an attractive benefits package including medical, life insurance, professional development & continuing education as well as free shuttle bus service to the right candidate. Please submit your application by completing the Application Form, Reference Check Statement which could be downloaded from our website: www.isf.edu.hk together with full Curriculum Vitae and Covering Letter.Please quote with our “Ref: no.” by email via clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data is collected for employment purposes only.