- Handling a full set of books, AP & AR functions;
- Preparing monthly financial statements, schedules and management reports;
- Performing monthly closing and sales, intercompany, stock and bank reconciliation;
- Preparing cash flow forecasts;
- Assisting in annual statutory audit & tax;
- Assisting in analytical tasks and highlight irregularities for management actions;
- Performing ad-hoc assignments including assisting with daily administrative duties as necessary.
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance or related discipline with professional accountancy qualification such as HKICPA / ACCA or equivalent is preferred;
- At least 5 years working experience in FMCG & retail industry;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English;
- Proficiency in PC applications e.g. MS Office; Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience is a plus; Self-initiative, energetic and proactive attitude, independent;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
We offer competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now”.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not contacted 4-6 weeks after submission of applications and/or interviews may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company's personal data policy which is available upon request.