- Provide data analytics support for various business strategy and department-wide initiatives including key financial and operational metrics
- Help prepare annual budget, cashflow / financial forecasts and management reports
- Design, document and maintain business processes
- Participate in the development and implementation of internal control policies and procedures to improve governance of the Group
- Assist in project management of various department-wide initiatives including planning and execution
- Provide daily operational support to the Financial Controller
- Manage all aspects of corporate secretarial, bank account opening and ongoing matters with banks such as answering AML/KYC enquiries
- Work with cross functional teams including Investment Management, Corporate Accounting and IT teams
- Perform ad hoc assignments when required
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Banking or related discipline (professional qualifications such as HKICPA or equivalent will be an advantage)
- Minimum three years related work experience in Corporate Finance/Treasury functions in public companies, real estate/financial services or banking industry
- Proven experience with treasury, controls, operational and cash flow management
- Demonstrated strong analytical, communication, problem-solving and project management skills
- Working knowledge of Windows office system
- Experience in real estate investment and agency business preferred
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Strong command of spoken & written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Immediate available and short notice is highly preferred
Attractive remuneration and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested candidates should apply with detailed resume, present and expected salaries by clicking the Apply Now button.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.