- Work in the Database Intelligence Department to support various HKTDC trade fairs & promotions, on customer data processing, direct marketing campaign and database analysis
- Provide support services to both internal & external customers, including direct marketing support, statistical reports for data analysis, handling enquiry/complaint on matters related to database records, etc.
- Liaise with HKTDC’s Guangzhou Data Processing Centre and overseas offices on implementing guidelines on quality data collection & processing, database maintenance and expansion exercises
- Coordinate with vendor on database maintenance or data processing outsourcing to ensure the quality of HKTDC database
- Monitor the compliance to legislations in relation to data privacy, direct marketing & copyright
- Participate in database development project by providing user requirement and conducting system testing
- Supervise temporary assistants on operational support
- A university degree in Business or Science, preferably in Data Science, Statistics or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of working experience with hands on experience in database management or customer services
- Good problem-solving & inter-personal skills; proactive working attitude with analytical mindset & team spirit
- Experience in business analysis and system testing
- Proficiency in MS Office skills with advanced Excel (e.g. Vlookup, pivot table, Macro), MS Access, VBA, SQL & other analytic tools will be added advantage
- Good planning & organization skills; can prioritize & handle multiple tasks
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English & Chinese
- The incumbent will be required to work in the HKTDC Tseung Kwan O Logistics Centre (shuttle bus from Tiu Keng Leng MTR Station will be provided)
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. A competitive remuneration and benefits package, including annual leave, medical and dental benefits, will be offered.
If you want to join our team, please complete the application form on our website at http://www.hktdc.com/careers.html on or before 7 May 2021. Those who do not hear from us within EIGHT WEEKS after the closing date may assume their applications were unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Council. Their personal data will be destroyed six months after the selection is finalised.