About the Company
Appnovation is a global full-service digital consultancy. We help businesses advance and inspire, create positive transformation, and champion digital innovation. At Appnovation, we seamlessly integrate strategy, user experience, development, deployment, training and support. Appnovation. Inspiring Possibility. Learn more at appnovation.com.
YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Elicit client’s requirements through various techniques such as interviews, workshops, document analysis, brainstorming exercises, etc.
- Work within an agile environment leading backlog grooming and sprint planning, estimations and story creation for agile projects, as well as translating requirements into specifications in the form of epics and stories.
- Work with technology team to scope, design and architect full technical solutions with clients and internal teams.
- Develop professional, clear and concise documentation (e.g. Business Requirements, Technical Proposals) to communicate with business stakeholders as well as technical team members.
- Work with our sales team on pre-sales scoping as a technical expert.
- Make internal recommendations to help improve and streamline the technical and architectural processes.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Minimum 3 years of production development experience.
- Understanding in wide range of infrastructural and functional building blocks including cloud services, RDBMS, NoSQL, caching mechanisms, security schemes, networking etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience partnering with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to collect business requirements and communicate clearly to business stakeholders as well as technical team members.
- Experience implementing web scale solutions with non-trivial scalability, availability and security requirements is preferred.
- Experience implementing Enterprise solutions is beneficial.
- Understanding of general business processes and terms is beneficial.
- Experience in organizing and presenting complex information in simple visual models.
- Solid experience working with teams on user-centered design.
- Experience in development using Agile and DevOps practices is preferred.
- Professional, reliable, and with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organized with the ability to multi-task (i.e., finish short-term projects while
- managing ongoing long-term ones)
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Appnovation Technologies! Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.