Working Hour: 07:30 a.m. - 23:00 p.m., 4-8 hours per day, 3-4 days per week
- Provide quality services to the members and answer daily enquiries;
- Handle counter duties, membership registrations, facilities bookings, administrative support and course applications;
- Perform regular checking for the venues and facilities ensuring in a clean and good condition;
- Assist in corporate events and ad hoc projects when required.
- F.7 / DSE or above with good interpersonal skills
- Good team player, member-oriented
- Good command of spoken Chinese and English
- Hands-on experience in MS Office
- Creative, outgoing personality, self-motivated, diligent and able to work independently
- Willing to perform shift duty including Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and work experience. Please send your application with salary expectation and date available to the Personnel Department by clicking "Apply Now".
Our data collection is for the recruitment purpose only.