- Formulate AML policies & procedures and to make any recommendations to business units and management team in Hong Kong and Head office;
- Provide AML/CFT advisory supports to resolve all KYC/CDD and on-going monitoring matters and issues;
- Maintain and update the country AML Policy and Compliance Manual to ensure that these are in line with the statutory requirements as well as the local and Head office controls requirements;
- Ensure AML/CFT related data and information are properly distributed and duly communicated to relevant business and management teams;
- Identify areas for proactive management of AML control process; Transaction monitoring System; Sanctions Screening; STR filing investigations works;
- Conduct regular control and monitoring and testing matters.
- University graduate in Law, Risk Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years’ AML/CFT compliance experience (preferably with AML advisory experience);
- Possess solid knowledge of banking operations, products and services;
- Self-motivated, independent with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Good command of both spoken English and Chinese (fluency in Mandarin is preferred);
- Attentive to details, compliance and control oriented, diligent and proactive.
- Holder of Certificate of Anti-Money Laundering Professional (CAMLP) will be an advantage.
Interested applicants please send your full resume with date of availability, current and expected salary in MS WORD format by clicking "APPLY NOW".
All information received will be used for recruitment purposes only.Please note that failure to provide the required information will result in the Bank being unable to process your employment application.