- Provide professional nutrition and dietary consultation to the patients and monitor the progress
- Coordinate with doctors and clinical advisors to improve customers’ lives
- To assist in the planning and implementing of health promotion activities, seminars, presentations and product-selling strategies
- Handle nutrition-related enquiries and recommend our customers with Company’s comprehensive range of health and fitness products, food supplements and other health services
- Participate in health promotion activities and seminars
- Degree holder in Nutrition, Dietetics or equivalent
- Preferably with 2 years of experience in nutrition consultation service
- Embracing the philosophy of continuous improvement
- Well-organized, attentive, flexible, able to work under pressure to meet team goals
- Customer oriented, excellent communication skills and sales experience will be an advantage
- Proficiency in command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Excellent work ethics, independent and self-motivated with positive attitude
- Immediate Available
We offer attractive compensation package plus career opportunities to the right candidates. Please send your detailed resume, with latest and expected salary to our Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now".
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.