• Oversee the multiple warehouse operations in alignment with internal expectation and client’s request
• Formulate policies and set operation procedures for inventory, picking, packing, staging and shipping and warehouse space and utilization management
• Set and achieve KPI agreed with the client and internal KPI set by the management
• Review regularly and streamline generic operations workflow to achieve cost-effectiveness
• Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to maintain a smooth operation and effective communications
• Support any new project implementation and existing project enhancement
• Manpower planning, staff coaching, staff performance review, and competency development
• Source and monitor the warehouse services provided by vendors or sub-contractors
• Responsible for budgeting and managing the operation within budget
• Support and provide all necessary operation and warehouse space data to the management for further analysis
• Follow up and make necessary recommendations on all existing, potential, or renewal business
• Support any special duties as assigned by the management
• Form 6 or above
• Minimum five years experience in warehouse operations with at least two years in managerial level
• Fluency in Cantonese, proficiency in Chinese and English typing
• Ability to make sound judgments and decisions be able to work under pressure and handle tricky/ complicated issues with flexibility
• Excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills
• Advanced Excel skills, warehouse automation expereinece is a plus
We will also consider candidates with fewer experiences/qualifications.
Please apply with full resume by mail to Human Resources Department, Hi-Speed Supply Chain Limited, 2/F Smile Centre, 10-12 On Chuen Street, Fanling or by clicking "Apply Now."
We will use your data provided by job applicants for recruitment purposes only.