- Lead a team to execute the projects from delivering design concept to project completion
- Strong and efficient in producing concept design, schematic design, presentation drawings, details design and construction details
- Determine project design specifications and provide information regarding the usage of materials in the construction
- Assist in cost control, work scheduling, project supervision, material requisitions and documentation
- Review design proposals, tender / contract documentation and reports
- Demonstrate sound leadership skill in team management and ensure the project/design quality scheduling and execution
- Communicate and coordinate with other consultants, contractors and vendors
- HKIA Registered Architect with minimum 4 years post-qualification
- Experience in Institutional / Residential / Government / Healthcare / Education / Railway projects experience are preferred
- Familiar with HK Architectural statutory requirements
- Strong in contract administration and coordination
- Possess qualifications of Authorized Person is preferable
- Well-versed with local development controls as well as government submissions and approval procedures
- Candidate with China project handling experience is highly preferred
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Architect
Please send resume together with expected salary to the Human Resources Department or by clicking "Apply Now".
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data provided will be used for recruitment purposes only. We do not assume any risks of disclosure of personal information prior to receipt of applications.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you may request access to, and/or correction of your personal data in relation to your application. If you wish to do so, please email to us.