Avalon SteriTech strives to provide next-generation cleaning and disinfection technology infrastructure for public spaces. Led by a diverse team of world-class scientists, medical doctors, academic advisors, and business professionals, we are able to use our knowledge and market insights to deliver customized solutions that address unmet public health needs.
To cope with the emerging demand for hygienic and healthcare products, we are looking for a full time Project Executive / Research Assistant to facilitate product development in our related projects. You will work closely with a multi-disciplinary team of scientists, engineers and researchers to develop innovative products.
- Assist engineers, scientists and/or project manager on project execution
- Assist engineers, scientists and/or project manager to conduct research and prepare necessary testing documentations for product development and registration
- Provide technical support in product testing with internal & external laboratories
- Review existing products and conduct product benchmarking
- Review technical documents
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree holder majoring in Applied Science/ Analytical Testing Science/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry or related disciplines
- Some work experience in industrial field, equipped with ISO 9001/ ISO 17025 knowledge is advantageous
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and strong in statistics
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Proficient in spoken & written English and Mandarin