Reporting to the Manager (Human Resources), the candidate is required to provide various human resources support to the Commission.
- To provide full spectrum of HR support, including recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits administration, payroll and budget preparation, leave administration, performance management, training coordination, MPF & taxation and ad-hoc C&B review exercise;
- To manage all HR related documentation and a meticulous filing system including employment contracts, new hire documentations, employment certificates, records management and disposal, etc.;
- To update and generate regular HR reports and workforce analysis for management review;
- To draft/issue general and routine staff related correspondence; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- A university degree, preferably in Human Resources Management, or equivalent;
- Level 2 / Grade E or above in five subjects including Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE), or equivalent, with 1 year’s relevant experience in human resources;
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience in public-funded organization/ NGO or government;
- Experience in participating in development and enhancement of HRIS or using Oracle/ Peoplesoft is an advantage;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in using computer software including Word, Excel, Power Point and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good communication and organisation skills and able to work under pressure; and
- Ability to work with a fast paced and start-up environment.
Terms of Appointment and Remuneration Package
Terms of Appointment : Appointment will be offered on 2-year fixed-term contract, renewable depending on performance and operational needs.
Basic Salary : Starting from HK$14,965 per month and depending on experience.
Cash Allowance : 5% of the basic salary
Contract-end Gratuity : 10% of the basic salary (including 5% employer’s contribution of MPF)
Fringe Benefits : Annual leave, medical & dental benefits, life insurance and MPF.
The closing date for application is 18 May 2021.
Where a large number of candidates meet the specified entry requirements, the recruiting section may devise shortlisting criteria to select the better qualified candidates for further processing. In these circumstances, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the written test and/or interview. Candidates who are selected for interview will normally receive an invitation in about six to eight weeks from the closing date.
All applications will be handled in strict confidence. Personal data collected from applicants will only be used for recruitment related purposes and will not be transferred to any third party. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months of the recruitment process being completed by the appointment of a candidate for the relevant position.