- To assist in the formulation of Lift Modernisation Subsidy Scheme (LIMSS) social support strategy including evaluating owners’ / residents’ difficulties, potential social needs during the lift modernisation works, researching and surveying for supporting information, carrying out analysis and studies, preparing management reports on findings and recommendations
- To prepare and administer the procurement of service providers / consultants for the provision of outreach social services
- To monitor the performance of the service providers / consultants to ensure the delivery of good quality of outreach social services
- To establish and maintain policies and operation procedures for implementation of approved social support strategy and schemes
- To coordinate with key implementation partners in promoting LIMSS and other rehabilitation schemes, including non-government organisations (NGOs), Electrical and Mechanical Services Department, other government departments, professional and academic bodies
- To lead a team to assist owners to plan and organize all rehabilitation related programs and activities
- Degree holder in Social Work / Social Studies / Property Management or related discipline
- Minimum 12 years’ working experience, with at least 5 years in a supervisory position
- Proven experience in monitoring social service providers / consultants
- Experience of serving owners’ corporations in relation to building management / maintenance issues will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to deliver outcomes through effective use of resources and prioritisation
Full resume with present and expected salaries should be submitted via online application (please click this website address: https://careers.ura.org.hk/).
Closing date for application: 29 April 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and information provided will be used for the consideration of applications. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used strictly in accordance with our “Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment” for recruitment purpose only. A copy of the Statement is available on our website and obtainable on request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions in the Authority and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.