- To provide support and technical inputs in the formulation of Lift Modernisation Subsidy Scheme (LIMSS) strategy including researching and surveying for supporting information, providing technical advice, carrying out analysis and studies, preparing management reports on findings and recommendations
- To establish and maintain policies and operation procedures and provide technical inputs for implementation of approved LIMSS strategy and schemes
- To implement the rehabilitation strategies by leading small teams to provide input to the planning, organisation and implementation of LIMSS and all rehabilitation related programs and activities
- To promote and propagate rehabilitation schemes by presenting the Authority’s rehabilitation concepts to stakeholders and to establish effective relationship with stakeholders including property owners, IOs, building management offices and other owners related organisation with a view to securing their support and cooperation
- To coordinate with key implementation partners in promoting rehabilitation schemes, including NGO, government departments, professional and academic bodies
- Degree holder in building / construction / E&M engineering or related discipline
- Recognized professional qualifications (MHKIS / MHKIE) or other equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum 12 years’ relevant work experience with at least 8 years’ post qualification experience in the building maintenance or construction management or E&M engineering field and with at least 5 years in a supervisory position
Full resume with present and expected salaries should be submitted via online application (please click this website address: https://careers.ura.org.hk/).
Closing date for application: 29 April 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and information provided will be used for the consideration of applications. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used strictly in accordance with our “Personal Information Collection Statement Pertaining to Recruitment” for recruitment purpose only. A copy of the Statement is available on our website and obtainable on request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions in the Authority and all personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.