- Diploma or above in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- Minimum 1 year of related working experience, preferable in logistics / supply chain / customer service field
- Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organized, proactive, independent and able to work under pressure
- Proficient with MS Office, advanced in Execl / PowerPoint will be an advantage
- Experience in using SAP / Oracle / ERP / WMS is a plus
- Short notice or immediate available will be an advantage
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as senior position
We offer an exciting work environment and excellent career development opportunities. If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting your present and expected salary as well as the reference number to Human Resources Department. (CLICK"Apply Now")
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
Omni Logistics is a privately owned logistics and supply chain management company with global reach. We are here to leverage our expanding footprint to solve the day‑to‑day logistics challenges of our clients. We are fully committed to delivering end-to-end logistics and supply chain management that is flexible, reliable and unrivaled. We’re ALL IN.
To cope with our business expansion, we would like to invite highly qualified candidates for the above position.