KPMG China operates in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Hefei, Jinan, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories, and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG China’s Strategy & Performance (S&P) works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic and performance needs across the economic and transaction cycles. Our mission is to provide insights, knowledge and support to our clients to help them make positive decisions which are value enhancing. We are looking to attract, coach and retain exceptional talent to help us achieve our mission.
S&P is organized across five business pillars:
- Financial Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Government & Infrastructure
Operating as one team across China, we work closely with a wide range of organizations from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors.
- Facilitating workshops/regular communication with client process owners to collect business requirements
- Turning business requirements into a clearly defined process
- Producing process flows for current state and future state
- Conducting gap analyses of current vs future state and define a path to achievement
- Analysing of business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Providing expert advice on the process to users
- Working closely with Operations Managers and teams to drive understanding and improvement
- Interpreting Management Information data to identify blockers and opportunities for improvement
- Identifying and work to resolve issues
- Documenting of process/procedures
- Liaising with the client to feedback progress and test ideas for change
- Prior business analyst role in Insurance industry or consulting role
- Prior experience in process design and/or improvement role preferred
- Broad understanding of the Hong Kong regulatory environment recommended
- Dealt with large-scale change and globally focused clients previously
- Dealt with hand-offs between teams and business units previously
- Strong logical, analytical, Problem-solving and investigative mind-set
- Strong communication skills: English speaking and writing skills is mandatory. Preference in Cantonese and/or Putonghua is desirable
- Regular daily use of English is a standard with presenting, cooperating with stakeholders, attending team/corporate meetings
- Ability to grasp low level detail
- Collaborative working style, but a self-starter
- Ability to drive an initiative forward with limited guidance
- Knows when to seek advice – knows their own limits
- Proficient in Visio and Excel (as well as Word and PPT)
- Bachelors or Master´s Degree
- Qualifications would be preferential in:
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- PMP, Prince2 Practitioner, or other internationally recognised project management qualification
- At least 5 years of experience in Insurance or Consulting industry
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2021 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.