- Support the components related to cloud management platform, including vPC, security group, support automation template maintenance and other Cloud overlay infrastructure maintenance
- Provide support to network and computer platforms including firewall, load balancer, Linux and Windows OS, and Kubernetes infrastructure, etc.
- Responsible for generating scripts and templates required for the automatic provisioning of resources
- Support for directory systems such as Active Directory and ADFS, Single Sign On user profile setup and related SSO technology like SAML, OAuth 2.0 and SCIM 2.0
- Explore new cloud services offerings and install/ execute processes/ standards for optimal use of cloud service provider offerings
- Provide support to the CICD tools (e.g. GitHub Enterprise, Jenkins) and automation tools (e.g. Ansible and Terraform) and responsible for maintaining the automation playbook
- Stay well-informed of cloud failures and complications related to cloud services and provide level 2 support for cloud infrastructure or related supporting tool's issue
- Responsible for providing support to new project deployment and development of related SysOps matters and collaborate with the application teams to enable their applications to run on Cloud infrastructure
- Provide on-call support for emergency production incidents and on-site support for fire-fighting and perform shift duties as required
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor(s)
- University degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferably gained from major financial institutions
- Knowledge of cloud computing technologies and prevailing technology trends
- Positive attitude and strong commitment to the delivery of quality work
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) to collaborate with application teams, operation teams and vendors for daily support and project implementation support activities
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Candidates with less experience may be considered for the position of Specialist I (Cloud Specialist)
How to Apply
Interested parties please send your curriculum vitae stating your current and expected salaries, and the contact phone number to the Human Resources Division, Unit B, 25/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
All applications and personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection. The information collected will be accessed by our authorized personnel only. Unsuccessful applications will be retained for one year for possible future job matching, and will be destroyed after the expiry of one year.