The incumbent will handle all matters relating to recruitment, employee compensation and leave administration and undertaking ad hoc projects as assigned in Discovery Bay.
- Assist in recruitment related activities that including job posting, interview arrangement, reference checks, preparing offer letters and other pre-employment logistics;
- Handle and process EC claims;
- Maintain and update HR records and staff personal files;
- Provide support and coordinate various HR projects and corporate-wide initiatives including Annual Dinner and Staff Outing;
- Provide administrative support for HR projects & ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree / Diploma holder in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines;
- 2 years or above relevant working experience, preferably gained in sizable organization;
- Team player with pleasant, proactive and customer-oriented attitude;
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
We offer 5-day work and competitive remuneration package including annual leave, discretionary bonus, dental and medical coverage and Top-up MPF. We value our employees’ career development and provide them with a variety of internal and external training opportunities.
- Online application - Visit our website http://www.hkri.com (Career Opportunities) to complete the online application form
- Email - Send your detailed resume and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
- Whatsapp - 5603 2198
- Fax - 2987 5057
Applicants not invited for interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.