We are committed to investing in Hong Kong and to build new distribution channels and businesses within the Group. We are expanding our professional financial services within the industry. To cope with our business expansion plan, we are hiring committed candidates who has great passion to drive business growth and results to join our talents pool.
We are looking for Management Associates to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experiences and grow towards a managerial role with advancement potential to lead a department.
The ideal candidates will embark on a concentrated two years’ development program spanning over 2 rotations. They will have the opportunity of becoming a subject matter expert in one of four key areas: Business Development Platform / Finance / Corporate Development and Digital & Information Technologies. Participants in the program are expected to work intensively alongside senior professionals/leaders to develop their skills and to create a customized development plan towards relevant professional growth.
Candidates will have the opportunity to learn, develop and gain experiences in the different businesses in Convoy Group. Upon successful completion of the program, participants may be offered opportunity to be in the company’s talent program based on their individual development plan to become future leaders within the Group.Skills, Knowledge and Competencies:
- With relevant skills and experiences in one of these 4 areas : Business Development Platform / Finance / Corporate Development and Digital & Information Technologies
- High level of professional skills: Problem solving, Data analysis, time and project management, excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to work in a team environment and yet a strong individual contributor
- Compliance with regulators: High level of control and compliance with respective regulatory. Familiar with the different regulators within the industry.
- Learning agility: Ability to grasp new concepts, acquires new ways of seeing and analysing things, and constantly review and adjust ways of thinking and behaving, with the understanding that this is an ongoing business necessity
- Business Acumen: Knowledge and insight of the industry, understanding of business concepts, frameworks, tools, and processes that are needed for making sound decisions in the context of the company's business and growth. Having the ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations. Research on ways and strategies to increase on productivity, revenue and profitability
- Having sound judgement: Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyse situations fully and accurately, and reach sound decisions; meets all compliance standards and displays ethical behaviour is all aspects of work
- Emotional and cultural intelligence: Strong self-awareness to recognize, understand and manage own emotions as well as the emotions of others, responding appropriately to ensure best outcomes for the good of the whole. Strong stakeholders’ management
- Comfort with ambiguity: Knowledge of successful approaches and techniques for dealing with changes and high level of ability to adapt to a changing environment as needed
- A Master/Bachelor’s degree
- High business acumen, initiative, and motivation to succeed
- At least 6 years of experience and mainly directly related to areas in Finance / Corporate Development / Business Development Platform and Digital & Information Technologies in Financial Services industry
- Strong verbal and written communication/presentation skills in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- With an entrepreneur mindset and a vision to establish, build and innovate for the future
- Have the attitude and focus to succeed in the face of challenges, not for the faint hearted
- Possess great leadership skills
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send a detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, Convoy Global Holdings Limited, Trust Tower, 68 Johnston Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within Convoy Global Holdings Limited only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)