- Provide helpdesk support to internal users in head office and site offices;
- Provide software and hardware installation services to end-users;
- Perform IT operation supports including procurement, inventory record maintenance of computer hardware etc.;
- Perform regular health check and monitoring of systems;
- First level system and network administration of Microsoft AD, Microsoft Exchange, VMware server virtualization, backup, network and firewall systems;
- Participate in roll out of IT infrastructure projects;
- Perform ad-hoc task as required.
- Diploma / Degree holder in Information Technology or equivalent;
- Holder of CCNA / MCSE / MCITP / VCP certification is a plus;
- 3-5 year of IT helpdesk support experience;
- Familiar with PC hardware/software troubleshooting;
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience in system and network administration of Microsoft AD, Microsoft Exchange, VMware server virtualization, backup, network and firewall systems will be an advantage;
- Able to work independently and possess good problem solving skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service oriented;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Good command in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin);
- Candidate with more experiences may be considered for higher position.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Interested parties are invited to click the "APPLY NOW" button and send their applications, quoting job reference number and full resume stating availability, present and expected salary or mail to Group Human Resources Department, Hopewell Holdings Limited, 64/F., Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
For more information of the Hopewell Group and our career opportunities, please visit our website www.hopewellholdings.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants not contacted within 8 weeks of applying should consider their applications unsuccessful.