Chevalier (Construction) Company Limited, a subsidiary of Chevalier Group, is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position.
- Report to BIM Manager and work with the site project team
- Monitor overall BIM model work progress of projects
- Liaise with consultant teams for problem solving
- Prepare BIM models under the instruction of engineers
- Manage the project schedule, quality and internal manpower arrangement for BIM projects
- Present BIM deliverables to clients
- Higher Diploma or above in Architecture, Construction, Building Services or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years working experience in using BIM software
- Familiar in using Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks for drawings and model coordination
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possessing BIM professional qualifications from HKIBIM/ CIC/ VTC is preferred
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send us your resume with current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or mail to:
The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.