About our client:
Our client is a boutique engineering company with stable clientele. It provides public and private sectors with professional services on structure-related projects re new construction, alterations, repair and maintenance. With both ARCHITECTS and ENGINEERS under one roof they bring together a design where beauty and function gather harmoniously.
The client is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to lead a small group of junior designers and draft men on A&A (Alternation and Addition) and other minor work.
- Handling structural design projects re A&A and other minor work
- Structural calculations and assessments
- Liaising with clients, contractors and statutory authorities
- Coaching and guiding junior engineers and draft men
- Independently liaising with Buildings Department on structural submission / approval
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Knowledge of SAP2000 preferred
- Good command of English and Chinese
- At least 4 years' working experience in structural design project
- Ability to liaise independently with Buildings Department to obtain approval of plan
- Ability to coach and guide junior engineers and draft men
- Enthusiastic about making things happen