Manulife is one of the leading financial service group in Hong Kong, it has been a trusted name for over 125 years with more than 2.2 million customers. We have in total HK$6.9 trillion in assets under management and administration.
We provide a diversified range of financial protection and wealth-management products and solutions. To cope with our rapid expansions in financial market in Hong Kong and Mainland China, we would like to invite high calibers to join our company.
- Provide professional sales services and handle customers’ enquires
- Establish and maintain good customer relationship by providing one-stop customer services and knows the products
- Prepare documentation and perform other administrative tasks
- Develop the new business opportunities
- follow up internal and external customer services
- Diploma/Degree is preferred with HKID holder
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience, less experiences will be also considered
- Pro-active, self-discipline, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and demonstrate a desire to own his/her business
- Mature, presentable and energetic with excellent inter-personal and communication skill
- Good management and leadership skills
- Enjoy working with people
- Willing to learn
We offer stable working environment, full set of comprehensive training, attractive remuneration package including 5 days work, medical benefit, MPF, monthly allowance and attractive commission plus bonus.