China Business Development Trainee (Management/ Graduate)
- Prepare a one stop worldwide financial products and services platform and marketing related materials to present to clients
- Conduct financial analysis and private banking products and services to net worth client
- Build up , Collaborate and maintain good relationships with other potential and existing clients through different business gathering and activities with business partners
- Organize business and investment seminars in developed area (e.g. Shenzhen, Shanghai, Macau, etc.)
- University Graduate /IANG VISA / Post-Graduate in any disciplines
- Strong analytical skills and enthusiasm to drive project result to client satisfaction
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Must be initiative with strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting, able to multi-tasks, organizes and prioritizes work
- Relevant working / internship experience in Finance or Servicing industries are desirable
It starts with you:
- Competitive remuneration package including attractive base salary, quarterly incentive trip, and year-end bonus will be offered to the right candidate.
- To provide a better development for new trainee, guidance from experienced mentor will be given to each trainee during the first six months.
- We are offering an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
If candidates are attracted to joining an organization where every individual’s contribution counts and where your talent will impact on our future, please apply for this position. It starts with you.