- To be responsible for the design, setup, management and delivery of art education programmes and events
- Teach art lessons to 2.5-12 years old kids (mainly 3-6 years old kids)
- Preparation of lessons, which include arrangement of art materials, organisation of class and decorations
- Degree holder or above (Major in Art or related fields will be an advantage)
- Excellent command in Cantonese and English (Fluent in Mandarin is an advantage)
- Creative, energetic, patient, motivated and love working with kids
- 1 year or above experience in child art teaching is preferred
- Immediate available is preferred
Work Location: Mid-Levels / West Mid-Levels / Whampoa / Tsuen Wan DPARK
Since the establishment of our group 24 years ago, we have grown to become one of the leading child education organisations in
Hong Kong. We have a number of different brands under our group, including our flagship store, 101 Learning Mall, alongside with KIDS101, Guocui Putonghua, and Fun & Joy Music, each thriving in their corresponding field.
To cope with our rapid expansion, we are looking for energetic and passionate team players to join us. We provide a fantastic work environment and excellent opportunities for career advancement to the most suitable candidates.
(For more information about our brand, please visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/101learningmall)