Our client is a multinational Life insurance company. They are inviting a experienced development professional to join their dynamic IT team.
- Responsible for IT System Development, including but not limited to capturing user requirements, feasibility study, system design, development, UAT support,etc.
- Support ongoing maintenance and provide production support
- Update system documentation and procedure
- Support ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Diploma or degree holder in Computer Science
- Min. 5 years’ experience in IT system development, preferably in life insurance industry
- Knowledge of Java web development, Oracle database and Crystal Report
- Committed team player, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin is an added advantage
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Contract Analyst Programmer