Background: My client, headquartered in HK, is a homegrown diversified financial institution with operations in Hong Kong, Macau, and mainland China. Since its establishment in 1993, It has actively expanded from its core business of financial advisory to become a diversified business encompassing a financial business services platform, FinTech, healthcare and retail. With its full suite of product and service offerings, the Group is committed to serving the needs of both retail and corporate customers.
- Manage and coordinate end-to-end project activities with distinct deliverables, budget planning and resources allocation.
- Implement strategy, business objectives, customer requests, performance and operational enhancements.
- Act as a recognized project owner to provide precise project consultations to the team and clients
- Understand customer’s needs to identify client objectives, present corresponding solution and promote the added-value to clients via solution demonstration and implementation
- Contribute to delivery management and develop close partnership with cross country teams
- Work closely with front-line and sales team in delivering solution expansion, proof of concept, proof of values and solution implementation
- Managing portfolios to deliver performance and coordinate related task
- 5-day Work Week
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Self-Education Subsidies
- University Graduate in any discipline
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Excellent written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Willing to develop a career in finance field
- Responsible and well-organize
- Candidate must be permitted to work in Hong Kong