- Work in a team that performs a wide range of human resources services, such as recruitment & selection, compensation & benefits, employee relations, performance management and HRIS management
- Support and organize company staff engagement activities.
- Support and coordinate HR related projects.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in an industrial environment
- Well versed with HK Employment Ordinance
- Ability to work in a diversified team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical skills, mature, independent, well organized, proactive, creative with good time management skills
- Proficiency in spoken & written English
- Immediate availability is preferable
Interested parties please send a full resume with expected salary and quote our reference number to Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Aero Engine Services Ltd., 70 Chun Choi Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, N.T. or alternatively, email us by clicking "Apply Now".
Applicants not invited for interview within three weeks from the date of submitting CV may consider their application unsuccessful.