If you are looking for a challenging job or an energetic team to grow with your career, join us!
- Fresh graduates are welcomed
- Flexible working hours to achieve work-life balance
- Friendly working environment
- Clear and promising career path
- Be reliable to clients for effective service
- Build and maintain strong and valuable client relationships
- Offer professional after-sales and financial services for clients, including retirement plans and wealth accumulation
- Monitor and manage risk levels of investment portfolios
- Handle incoming inquiries from scheme members
- Experiences in Sales / financial industry will be an advantage
- Good numerical skill and business sense
- Strong interpersonal, communication and management skills
- Energetic, self-motivated and willing to learn
- HKID card holder, with permanent HK residency
- Fresh graduates and IANG holders are welcomed
- Attractive remuneration: HK$20,000 – HK$55,000/month (includes high commission)
- Promotion opportunities
- Performance bonus
- Professional on-the-job training
For interested candidates, please send your detailed resume to us by clicking the “APPLY NOW”.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request.
For more than a century, AIA has strived to make a significant, positive impact for our customers and communities across Asia. As we look to the future, this commitment is reinforced by our Purpose: to help millions of people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. Our Purpose guides the decisions we make and the actions we take as an organisation - empowering and enabling people to understand and manage their health, while meeting their long-term savings and protection needs. We believe that helping to create a healthier Asia is one of the most important and valuable things we can do for our communities, today and in the future.