• At least 1 years working experience
• Good management and leadership skills are a plus
• Have coaching and training experiences will have added advantage
• Mature, stable and presentable
• Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and Hong Kong ID card holder
• Less experience will be considered Assistant Manager
• Enjoy working with people, good communication skills
• Willing to learn and easy to adapt to a new work environment
• Finance, marketing and sales experience are a plus
• Scope includes individual financial and retirement planning, wealth management, corporate clients, MPF, group medical, high net-worth clients,
• Customers base can be provided
• First year income can exceed $400,000
We offer comprehensive trainings (tailor made & best in class), flexible work schedule, bank holidays, 5 weeks annual leaves, medical benefits, overseas convention, preferred mortgage rate, attractive remuneration package with attractive bonus structure and generous fringe benefits to the right candidate.
If you are determined to develop your career with a promising company, please submit your resume with confidence to our recruitment manager Mr. Ryan Lee by clicking ‘Apply Now’, send email to [email protected] .com.hk or call/whats app 6088 8842 or a meeting.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applicant information is treated confidentially; personal data collection is only for recruitment selection purposes.
The recruitment offer is subject to the terms & conditions as stipulated in the agreement to be signed.