- Ensure the Safety Regulations are complied with by maintaining frequent site inspections,
training and liaison with site personnel, subcontractors and government official.
- Assist site management in monitoring the safety performance of workers and to provide
safety advice to site management from time to time.
- Ensure with the assistance of qualified first aid personnel that all first aid facilities are
available for use in emergency and all equipment legally required are maintained in
good working condition.
- Assist in accident investigation, if any; and recommending present measures to the site
- Registered Safety Officer with Labour Department
- High Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health or construction related subjects;
- Minimum 4 year's experience on construction field
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Hands on computer knowledge
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary by email via “APPLY NOW”.
You may visit our Company website for business nature for reference : www.secc.co.kr
Applicants who do not state the current and expected salary will not be considered. Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
(Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only).