1. Check the implementation of the company's internal control policy (including internal management control policy and internal accounting control policy), and evaluate its effectiveness, rationality and economy;
2. According to the relevant national laws and regulations, formulate and implement internal audit policy and audit file management policy;
3. Submit audit plan and audit report to the board of directors / shareholders' meeting, and complete the assigned audit tasks on time. Make work summary report regularly to confirm the completion of the company's annual business indicators.
4. Audit and supervise the authenticity, legality and effectiveness of the company's economic activities, prevent mistakes and correct malpractices, and provide suggestions to optimize management.
5. Audit and supervise the implementation of the company's annual financial budget and final accounts.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, auditing or other related fields;
2. At least 8 years working experience in internal audit or accounting firm, familiar with enterprise risk management, internal control system and related business process audit;
3. Working experience in large accounting firm or working experience in manufacturing enterprise audit, internal audit or operation is preferred;
4. Strong communication and coordination ability, independent analysis and judgment ability, able to work independently, with leadership and team spirit;
5. Have the ability to find and solve problems;
6 With courage and strong sense of confidentiality, can effectively promote the implementation of management instructions;
7. Working experience in the same position in listed or large manufacturing enterprises is preferred;
8. Good character, loyalty, wisdom, carefulness and good at communication;
9. Good interpersonal coordination, control, management and decision-making ability.
Base in Shenzhen