Our client is one of the top tier Real Estate developers in Hong Kong. They are currently seeking experienced property sales experts to support their prime portfolios in China.
· Lead the sales team to achieve growth and hit sales targets
· Participate in and contribute to property development plans for the market by providing market insight to the management and project team
· Work closely with different business units, such as estate agency, legal firm, design house and contractors to ensure the successful launch of project
· Identify and cultivate sale opportunities for non-performing and non-core properties
· Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Real Estate or related disciplines
· At least 15 years of experience in property sales and marketing at supervisory level
· Proven Experience in residential projects in China is highly preferable
· Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is a must
· Station in China is required
Interested parties please send your detailed resume by click "Apply Now".
We also have various job vacancies from our well-established clients in all kind of fields, please feel free to contact us.
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
PERSOLKELLY is one of the largest recruitment companies in Asia Pacific providing comprehensive end-to-end workforce solutions to clients. Headquartered in Singapore, the company was established in 2016 and is a joint venture between Kelly Services, Inc. and affiliates of PERSOL HOLDINGS Co. Ltd.
Today, PERSOLKELLY operates more than 45 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
The Asia Pacific region isn’t just our focus, it’s our specialty. We combine our regional expertise with industry experience and local market understanding. Our continuum of services begins with solutions for temporary or contract staffing, permanent placement and extends to holistic workforce solutions.
Employment Agency Licence No. 64912