- Provide full spectrum of human resources and office administration support
- Provide comprehensive HR services including recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, training and development.
- Strengthen effective recruitment strategies such as reviewing recruitment channels
- Review and implement company policy
- Coordinate between office and site employees
- Ensure HR functions in compliance with Hong Kong Labour Ordinance and local regulations
- Handle cases relating to labour issues
- Responsible for administrative duties such as general office administration, procurements and maintenance of office equipment and supplies and insurance etc,
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as required.
- Degree or Higher diploma in human resources or related disciplines;
- 5 years experience in HR field and at least 3 years in supervisory role;
- Hands on PC knowledge (MS Word, Excel)
- Good numerical sense, excellent data interpretation and analytical skills;
- Target oriented, self-motivated, hardworking, proactive, able to work independent and meeting assigned timeline;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Lower qualification will be considered as assistant manager
Interested candidates, please send your CV, with your current and expected salary to Easy Living Consultant Limited or by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.