about the company.
Our client is a leading buying office with global presence. Currently they are looking for a Quality Engineer to join their team to focus on household (non-electrical) items.
about the team.
It is a fast-paced environment where you have to react quickly and bring products onboard in a fast manner. The team consists of a manager and 2-3 engineers, as well as a QC team stationed in Mainland China.
about the job.
As a Quality Engineer, you are responsible for
- Ensure all production occurs in line with company SOP and meet the ethical sourcing policies.
- Ensure the quality of production from pre-production meetings with suppliers, all the way to production process and shipping.
- Conduct QC sampling with AQL to ensure the quality of products is up to company standard.
- Provide technical support and guidance to reduce cost and improve quality.
- Drive production impacts training with any impacting product category.
- Evaluate suppliers and control CAPs
skills & experiences required.
To be successful at this position, you need
- Education background in engineering or related discipline with at least 3 year experience within quality field for hard goods, preferably household products
- Good command of both spoken and written English and fluent in Mandarin
- Knowledge in QC and AQL for manufacturing suppliers
- Understanding in injection and moulding using different materials