- Design and develop toys from concept, idea sketch, presentation to production for the Girl Toys, Dolls Team
- Generate sketches, renderings, control drawings, fabric art creation to conduct model reviews and artwork directions
- Conduct researches on new technologies, materials, production processes and trends so as to support product development processes
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to ensure efficient run of design and development processes
- Degree holder in Product Design, Industrial Design or any related disciplines
- At least 5 years of product design experience preferably from toys industry
- With good sketching, rendering and drafting techniques
- Able to lead and run toys design and development projects independently
- Hands on experience in 2D and 3D design software such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Who Should Join Us:
We are not only looking for the right experience and skill set, but also for attitude, potential & cultural fit.
If you are creative, energetic, passionate with a growth mindset and devoted to developing your future career in the world’s leading toy company, you are welcome to be a part of our team and we will play & grow together!
What We Offer:
As a caring company, we are committed to providing engaging and work-life balance environment, competitive remuneration, comprehensive fringe benefits, and progressive career opportunities to our people.
Our benefits include:
How To Apply:
- 5-day work week; 2 Half-Day off every month
- Flexi Working Hours
- Annual Leave and Company Holidays
- Group Medical and Life Insurance
- Comprehensive Wellness Programs
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to send your full resume (in Microsoft Word or PDF format), current and expected salary to us for review.
Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may assume their application unsuccessful. All information will be treated in strictest confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.