Our client is a top HK Bank that operates branches and offices around the world. They are currently looking for a role of Assistant Triage Manager to join the Regional Financial Crime Threat Mitigation team to perform triage investigation by escalating initial referrals for further investigations. The candidate should have 2-3 years of working experience in fraud/ financial crime investigation within banking industry.
Our client is one of Hong Kong's largest listed banks and they are now seeking a position of Assistant Triage Manager to join the Regional Financial Crime Threat Mitigation team to perform triage investigation by assessing initial cases referrals for further financial crime investigations. The department acts as the initial referral points for all leads to file investigation by quickly and accurately assessing leads for eligibility to initiate a case within FCTM. Qualified cases are passed to EIR team, major investigation team or complex cases team.
- Responsible for conducting triage investigation by acting as an initial referral point for all leads, internally and externally generated to request investigation or a regulatory filling
- Provide timely and reliable assessment on potential financial crime risks, identify and prioritize referrals received where special action is required and create case into case management system
- Conduct initial case intake assessment to assess and validate referrals and undertake exposure check, risk exposure, external research and cases rating assessment
- Pass relevant case onto other investigation teams like major or complex investigation teams
- Complete case investigation and close cases when necessary
- Bachelor's Degree with major in Business Administration/ Finance or relevant discipline
- 2-3 years of working experience in financial crime investigation experience or fraud experience within banking industry
- Able to manage conflicts effectively and able to execute at pace
- Excellent English spoken and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong organization skills
- Stimulating and challenging work
- Competitive remuneration and benefit packages
- Dynamic working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Esther Liu on +852 2258 3537