The Outreach Health Worker will be a member of our Quit Smoking Project for Ethnic Minorities and New Immigrants in Hong Kong.
- To liaise with the key community members and networking with the target groups
- To promote smoking cessation services amongst the Ethnic Minorities and New Immigrants through outreach
- To assist in health promotion activities
- Form 5/ Form 6 (NSS) or above
- Minimum 2 years of working experience
- Experience in community health setting preferable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
- Passionate in community engagement
- Well versed in using online media for delivering health information
- Well versed in common computer applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work in teams with tight deadlines and under pressure
- Preferred, spoken and written English, other language particularly Hindi/Punjabi/Urdu. Cantonese language an advantage
- Willing to work in the evening shift and occasionally during weekend
- 14 to 18 days' annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits to staff and dependent
- On-the-job training and training sponsorship & study leave
Interested parties please send full resume with last and expected salary to Human Resources Unit, United Christian Nethersole Community Health Service, L1, KEC Administrative Building,No. 2 Po Ning Lane, Hang Hau, Tseung Kwan O with job reference no. marked on the envelope or by clicking "Apply Now"
(Applicants not invited for interview within 4 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personaldata collected will be treated in strict confidenceandwillonlybeused for recruitment related purpose.)