About the Role
You will be responsible for being a senior Solutions/Project Manager who manages tier 1 clients and enterprise projects, with our award-winning team. Projects vary from: enterprise solutions, marketing touch-points and experiential creative projects. On a day to day basis you will be required to get involved in every part of the production process to help each team and project reach the milestones required.
- Project requirements gathering (creative, business, functional, technical).
- Analyse enterprise business and user requirements, propose solutions and creating design specifications;
- Project solution planning by defining scope, task-based schedules and critical milestones, resource management, and budgeting;
- Key interface between the Solutions Team and clients, Creative, Account Servicing, third party vendors etc.;
- Consistent management, monitoring, and reporting on project progress and resource usage;
- Provide project management to assigned projects and prepare relevant documentation;
- Ensuring quality of deliverables by planning and executing thorough test plans both at a technical, creative and brand level;
- Help to manage change requests and client expectations working closely with the project management team;
- Actively pre-empt issues and manage / alleviate risks;
- Build relationships to proactively attain new projects on account level;
- Develop and maintain the customer base by providing excellent account management services;
- Provide pre- and post-sales support to projects and clients;
- Flexible in managing customer expectation while maintaining project profitability and timeline;
- Support Managing Director, your supervisor and other senior management staffs in daily business operation and development;
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience in project management, especially in professional digital agency / enterprise solution company will be an advantage;
- Candidate with business, marketing, digital, IT, or computer science academic background will be a perfect match;
- Excellent people management and client contact skills;
- Problem-solver and have the flexibility and ability to manage other people’s opinions;
- Good presentation and communication skill;
- English language with Cantonese language skills are desirable. Putonghua will also be a plus;
- Manage and motivate people at all levels of seniority and background;
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, prioritize and able to meet and exceed deadlines;
- Well organized with excellent attention to detail;
- PMP certified will be a plus;
- Be able to take up multiple roles within the company and help teams with their work when required;
- With a can-do attitude, an active team leader and team player;
- Necessary business travel may be required.
Take your place in the best innovative and design firm in the region where your input & ideas will always be treasured.
Applicant is required to provide a full resume, employment and salary record/expectation and clear proof of proficiency in the above skills.