- Design and develop switched mode power supply
- Prepare schematic drawing, review PCB layout, prepare test plan and specifications
- Build prototype and hardware performance evaluation
- Perform engineering verification test and design verification test
- Support production for sample build, pilot run and mass production
- Work with test lab to resolve EMC/EMI issues to meet international standards
- Support sales and business team for RFI and RFQ
- Degree holder in Electronic Engineering
- 5 years or above experience in design switched mode power supplies
- Preferred with high density power supplies design experience with minimum 1 project work independently
- PCB layout, AutoCAD, ProE
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Frequent travel to PRC & overseas is required
- Have experience on wireless & battery pack design will be highly advantageous
- Suitable candidate with less experience will be considered as Electronic Engineer.
We offer attractive remuneration to the right candidate including 5-day week, public holidays, annual leave, medical benefits, year-end payment, individual & team performance bonus, etc.
Interested parties please email your full resume & expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purpose.