- Provide support on full spectrum of Human Resources services including but not limited to recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits administration, MPF administration, performance management, employee relations and taxation issues, etc.;
- Responsible for monthly payroll calculation including commission, incentives & bonus scheme calculations;
- Responsible for the duty roster, staff record and leave record;
- Work closely with internal departments and business units to provide HR support for front-line staff;
- To formulate and implement HR and admin related policies and procedures;
- To prepare documents and correspondence including full set of employment documents;
- To perform office administration duties including purchasing and procurement, repair & maintenance, document management, insurance administration;
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management;
- 3 - 4 years’ relevant experience in sizable organization (experience in FMCG / Retail industry is a must);
- Well-organized, self-motivated and independent;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- PC Knowledge in MS Excel, Word & Chinese Word Processing;
- Good communication skills in written and spoken in both English and Chinese;
- Immediately available is highly preferable.
All personal information will be used only for recruitment purpose.
We offer attractive fringe benefits and remuneration package with good career prospects for the right candidates. Interested parties please send your application with detailed CV including availability, current and expected salary in MS Word format by clicking Apply Now.