- Assist the Project Manager/Project Engineer in overall project operations, co-ordination and handover
- Assist the Project Manager/Project Engineer to supervise a team of junior technical staff/ subcontractors to ensure the smooth running of the project, on-time delivery and completion of site works in a safety manner
- Monitor work progress and site safety in compliance with the contractual and statutory requirements
- Prepare required drawings, corresponding documents and statutory submission
- Responsible for costing, tender estimation, tendering procurement, and subcontractor monitoring
- Degree / Higher Diploma in Building Services Engineering, Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical or other related Engineering disciplines
- Ideally 1 year (AE) experience in project co-ordination and supervision
- Good communication and project coordination
- Proactive, drive to success and able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office and AUTOCAD software applications
- Immediate availability preferred
- Fresh graduate will be considered
We offer an attractive remuneration package, training and good career opportunities to the right candidate. Interested parties are invited to send your application enclosing full resume stating career and salary history to the HR & Admin Department (either in Word format or PDF format) by whatsapp to 9306-7864, fax to 2370-2073 or by clicking "Apply Now".
Applicants not invited for an interview within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.