Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out and manage daily center operations
- Handle general administration task (i.e. student enrollment, collection of tuition fees)
- Arrange trial classes, assessment, and make-up classes
- Oversee class schedules for all teachers
- Procurement of teaching supplies
- Work closely with teachers in accordance with quality assurance (i.e: students’ learning progress)
- Administration support for retail and office operations
- Carry out and manage stock inventory
- Form 5 graduate or above
- Fresh Graduates are also welcomed
- Have a strong sense of responsibility
- Independent, organized, detail-oriented and professional
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced in social media, digital technology or video-taking/editing, Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop, Microsoft Office software will be an advantage
- Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese, Fair in English ,Mandarin and Philippines is a plus, able to write proper and formal e-mails will be an advantage
- Working Location: Hung Hom / Cyberport / Tai Tam
- Available to work on Saturday and Sunday is a must
- On-job training will be provided Opportunity for career advancement
- Mandatory Provident Fund (MPF)
For all interested parties, please kindly send your C.V. stating current & expected salary, as well as earliest availability with a covering letter.
We offer a competitive remunerative package for suitable candidates. For all interested parties, please kindly send your CV stating current & expected salary, as well as the earliest availability with a cover letter.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.