Our client is global leading industrial group with an annual turnover of US $10 billion. The group employees more 10,000 employee worldwide and is a key business partner with customers from the automotive manufacturing, construction, electrical & mechanical engineering sectors. Due to business growth in the region, the management is looking for a Manager to join it supply chain optimization BU based in Hong Kong, responsible to drive project management in the area of supply chain digitalization, process optimization, and e-business platform development
- Report to Head of Supply Chain, this is an individual contributor
Regional project lead for cross-functional supply chain initiatives in Asia Pacific region (e.g. e-business
setup and promotion, supply chain digitalization, process re-engineering, cost and operation efficiency)
Develop business case for financial justification and project budgeting
Lead procurement and vendor selection process
Lead workshop to develop to-be operation process
Conduct training to different functional units as well as external logistics service providers in countries
Facilitate and monitor implementation in country supply chain centers across Asia Pacific
- Bachelor in Business, Supply Chain, Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant technical degree with a minimum of 7 years relevant experiences in system implementation, digitalization, advanced analytics, strategic or transformation projects at global or regional level.
- Proven experience in supply chain & logistics is preferred.
- Certified in Project Management is preferred. Certified in Lean Six Sigma Green/Black Belt is an advantage.
- Expertise in negotiation skills as related to influencing others over whom the incumbent has no direct authority.
- Skilled in communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to challenge the status-quo and identify area for continuous improvement, by translating current issues into improvement plans that can be executed.
- Fluently in spoken & written English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.