- Conduct regular security operations (such as security vulnerability scanning, firewall policy and audit log reviews);
- Liaise and coordinate with information security service providers and user departments for IT security related works;
- Provide support to user departments on vulnerability management;
- Assist in implementing appropriate security controls to reduce IT security risk in departmental IT systems;
- Manage and track the resolution of vulnerabilities, and assist in vulnerabilities closure;
- Provide support on risk remediation;
- Assist in handling information security incidents, breaches or violations;
- Maintain security policies and guidelines for the University; and
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Management or related disciplines;
- Knowledge of Web Application, Windows & Linux operating system, and Network; and
- Good analytical skills, a strong sense of responsibility, and good command of written and spoken English and Chinese are required.
- Hands-on experience with information security and project management would be an advantage.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP and CEH would be beneficial but not mandatory.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test.
Salary and Conditions of Service
Remuneration package will be highly competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Initial appointment will be made on a fixed-term contract; fringe benefits include gratuity, leave, medical and dental schemes.
Information and Application
Further information on the post and the University is available at http://www.cityu.edu.hk, or from the Human Resources Office, City University of Hong Kong, Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong. [Email/Fax : 2788 1154 or 3442 0311].
City University of Hong Kong is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the principle of diversity. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes.
Worldwide recognition ranking #48, and #4 among top 50 universities under age 50 (QS survey 2021); #1 in the World’s Most International Universities (THE survey 2020); #1 in Engineering/Technology/Computer Sciences in Hong Kong (ARWU survey 2016); and #1 Business School in Asia-Pacific region (UT Dallas survey 2019).