Job Highlights :
- Participate in security assessments, IT auditing and ISO implementation projects
- Stable working environment, Work-life balance
- Good career prospects with flexibility
- Participate in security assessments, IT auditing and ISO implementation projects, producing professional reports to C-Level management and IT managers.
- Design and draw IT governance framework policies, documentation and reporting.
- Participate in service deliveries including ISO 27001 & 20000 & 9001 consultation and IT security services.
- Coordinate different projects between internal parties and clients and manage clients relationship and expectations.
- Candidates will be offered on-the-job training and coaching as well as participation in client and project handling & management.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as IT Security Consultant Trainee.
- University graduate in Information Technology or related disciplines preferred.
- IT security or ISO knowledge or experience is an advantage.
- Knowledge on IT forensics, operating systems, networking and security products and technologies is an advantage.
- Good customer relation skills.
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsible, independent, self-motivated, organized, efficient, analytical & detail-minded.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Chinese and English.
- Fresh graduate with interest in cybersecurity and positive attitude will also be considered.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
We offer rewarding career with attractive package including 5-day week, insurance package and generous annual leave to the right candidates. If you are ready for a challenge and look for career advancement opportunities, join us!
Please send your CV with EXPECTED SALARY & AVAILABLE DATE in WORD FORMAT by clicking "Apply Now".
(Personal data collected will be Kept & used for recruitment purpose only)