Key elements of the job will involve:
- Independently handle end to end private company plus participate in listed company engagements
- Deliver professional image with sounded technical advice
- Chance to develop your coaching skill by pairing with junior in large scale of engagements and special projects
- Occasional travelling is required
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree holder major in accounting or equivalent
- 2-5 years working experience in a public accounting firm
- Qualified member of HKICPA or other relevant qualification is an advantage
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Good interpersonal skills and self-motivated
- Able to handle tight deadlines and experience with listed company audit is preferred
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Auditor
Remuneration and benefits:
At Gary Cheng CPA Limited, we offer a supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally.
- 5-days work
- Rewarding salary package and performance bonus
- Career development path
- Annual Leave, Birthday Leave, Exam and Study Leave
Interested parties please send a full resume indicating with your present, expected salary package and earliest date available by clicking "Apply Now".
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.