Key elements of the job will involve:
Desired skills and experience:
- Identify potential business opportunities on Corporate Services areas
- Lead the team to provide professional company secretarial and regulatory compliance services for both listed and multinational corporations clients.
- Be a trusted reference point to the team, guide the team to handle Know Your Client on new engagements and conduct annual review on client companies
- Act as a core contact to liaise with internal departments and client communications
- Support Partners in special projects such as Liquidation and Merge & Acquisition cases
- At least 8-10 years of company secretarial experience
- Experience in managing and coaching team members;
- Experience in CPA Firm or Professional Firm is a must,
- Experienced in Listed Companies is an advantage ;
- Degree holder in Corporate Governance or equivalent;
- Chartered Secretary with HKICS/ ICSA;
- Self-initiative, good team management, customer-oriented and possess excellent client skills;
- Good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua;
- Less experienced candidates will be consider as Assistant Manager
Remuneration and benefits:
- 5 days work
- Rewarding salary package and performance bonus
- Annual Leave, Birthday Leave and Group medical scheme
At Gary Cheng Secretaries Limited, we offer a supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally.
Interested parties please send a full resume indicating with your present, expected salary package and earliest date available by clicking "Apply Now".
The information provided will be treated in strict confidence & be used only for consideration of your application. We may retain the unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.