- Lead and develop strategic marketing plans and transfer business objective into specific marketing goals and processes that drive growth, consumer engagement and patient retention
- Drive marketing plan that supports the overall Hospital strategy and growth
- Participate in hospital marketing budget planning and management
- Coordinate and collaborate with executive management and physicians to understand business objectives, implement marketing programs and build better hospital/ medical program branding
- Develop and implement holistic marketing data governance strategy for leverage across internal system
- Transfer marketing activities into accountable measurement to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing strategies
- Lead an agile marketing team for campaign implementation and measurement
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Business or related discipline
- Advanced degree in business, data analysis, or health related field is preferred
- Over 10 years of branding, marketing and corporate communication, including 4 years in a leadership position with proven team development and project management experience
- Prior experience in healthcare and medical industry will be an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Open-minded and adaptable to changes, mature, with an entrepreneurial mindset and can-do attitude
We offer a competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates. Please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 40 Stubbs Road, Hong Kong or by fax 3651 8865 or by email via clicking "Apply Now".
Candidates not invited for interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only and they will be destroyed after 6 months.