Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Employment Status: Full Time, Exempt
Location: Shatin, Fo Tan
- Analyze test results, failure reports, and corrective actions; provide feedback and interpretation to management.
- Create and Maintain nonconformity reports.
- Coordinate the hardware, software, and specialty tools required for testing.
- Track defects, test results, or other regularly reported quality control data.
- Safety check with the client and meeting(once per month) with the client.
- Contact suppliers for follow up on failed items; ship, receive, and expedite.
- Inventory and warehousing of spare parts.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum 1 ~ 3 years’ experience preferably in rail car / rolling stock industry preferred.
- Registered Safety Officer qualified preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to discuss technical problems encountered with technicians, managers, or client.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Willingness to work after hours or weekends in order to meet the needs of the business.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT, etc.)
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.